Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to find Step Count using FRDM-KL25Z

Jump to solution
jayesh_joshi
Contributor IV

Hi All,

I was looking for a similar example mentioned in the below link for the step counter.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Sensors/Fall-Detection-and-Step-Count-using-FRDM-KL25Z/m-p/767328/highl...

Shubhadip did mention there is an example named "pedometer_mma8451" but I am unable to find it in SDK_2.2.0_FRDM-KL25Z. I am attaching a screenshot of an example I am seeing under "issdk_examples"

jayesh_joshi_0-1678879072004.png

Where can I get the source for "boards\frdmkl25z\issdk_examples\algorithms\pedometer\pedometer_mma8451"?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jayesh,

It seems they are only available for a custom kit with FRDM-STBC-AGM01 such as FRDM-K64F/FRDM-K22F and FRDM-STBC-AGM01.

Capture.JPG

Capture_1.JPG

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jayesh,

Please have a look at your downloaded SDK archive, you should find it there if you selected "NXP IoT Sensing SDK" while building the SDK for FRDM-KL25Z:

Capture.JPG

KL25Z.JPG

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos
jayesh_joshi
Contributor IV

@TomasVaverka Thank you for replying. 

I am seeing similar files and I have opened them up but I am not seeing any relevant source in those files. Can you point me to files that have accelerometer-related API as well as algorithms for the step counter?

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jayesh,

It seems they are only available for a custom kit with FRDM-STBC-AGM01 such as FRDM-K64F/FRDM-K22F and FRDM-STBC-AGM01.

Capture.JPG

Capture_1.JPG

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos