Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a 77GHz fmcw radar that I can stream raw adc data in real time

Jump to solution
RJen22
Contributor II

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a fmcw radar setup that allows me to stream raw adc data in real time to test a dsp algo I have developed. Do you have any recommendations of equipment I can buy that is capable of doing this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RJen22
Contributor II
This is very helpful. I would love to contact my local NXP sales representative. How do I find a contact for this? I am located in ATL, GA.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello RJen22,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

Have you considered the device below from our Radar Transceivers and SoCs portfolio?

TEF810x Fully-Integrated 77 GHz Radar Transceiver

Regards,

David

RJen22
Contributor II
Hi David,

I was looking at that device and thought it may be a solution. I have a couple questions in regard to this:

1. Does this device have the capability to continuously output raw adc data in real-time?
2. Is there any other equipment I would need to buy with this to do real-time testing?
3. Is there a user guide and support for setting this up?

Thank you!
-Robert
0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Once again, thank you for using the NXP community.

For further detailed information, I do recommend to submit a new case as this is confidential information and we need to review your NDA number. In any case, I also recommend contacting your local NXP sales representative.

For testing purposes, we do offer the S32R274 End-to-End Reference Design Kit. It offers a complete automotive radar solution including a high-performance MCU, a 77 GHz radar transceiver, and automotive qualified radar software.

I hope this information will be useful for you.

Regards,

David

RJen22
Contributor II
This is very helpful. I would love to contact my local NXP sales representative. How do I find a contact for this? I am located in ATL, GA.
0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello RJen22,

I am pleased to contact you again.

Unfortunately, I do not know that information. But I assume that the following link might be useful for you:

Distributor Network

Regards,

David

0 Kudos