cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDKL25AGMP01,software does not exist?

diegocolombo
Contributor IV

Hello

A producer of alarm systems bought the  RDKL25AGMP01  evaluation board,with the aim to check, quickly and easly as supposed, the performance of the electronic compass mounted on it.
I suggested to try it because it looks as a complete kit,battery powered,easy to use.That looks untrue.
Reference Design KL25-AGMP01 User Guide says:
"Go to freescale.com/RDKL25AGMP01, then click on the Software and Tools tab, and then locate
and download the
Generic Data Logger for Sensor Data Analytics software bundle "
No way, it does not exist ,not even the string appears, if searched in the page,and nothig is found in the NXP website,or in the web.The same for  KL25-AMP01-GEN-DATA-LOG.zip .
The Freedom sensor toolbox was downloaded and after 15 minutes is still installing..let'see.
Anyway is frustrating for a non-expert(despite it was able to write code in assembly for S08 family) to have an evaluation board, and being not able to evaluate it after hours, because the guide and the reality are completely different.

If 'im wrong i wil be glad to admit my error

Thanks for attention.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

khatymovrenat
Contributor I

Hello Lisette Paulina, I use the same device as Diego and I have the same problem. Can you help me too.

0 Kudos

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Diego,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this may cause. We will follow up with you internally via a support request regarding the SW for this board.

Have a great day,

Paulina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
This thread is continued as a private discussion with the submitter,
NXP support is not following the thread anymore
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diegocolombo
Contributor IV

Hello Lisette Paulina
Thank you for your kindness and interest in helping us,

anyway after this email I can't find any message relate to my problem

Today I checked the mail and there is a request of feedback for closed case 00212137 .
So i'm in doubt that i missed some steps in the support ,but in my email there is no message between this one and the latter

What you suggest to do?

Thanks again

Diego 

0 Kudos

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diego, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. We created a service request with the number 00212137 to continue with the support. I sent you an email from that case a few minutes ago, could you please check if you received it? Please also check your spam/junk inbox in case the email went there. To reply to that email, it can be done directly from your inbox. 

Please let me know your findings in order to continue with your request. 

Have a great day, 

Paulina

0 Kudos