Automotive

Silicon Valley 2019 - Automotive Presentation Files

Communication Infrastructure

Edge Intelligence

Industrial

Mobile, Wearable & Computing

IoT Smart Home

Hardware & Software Solutions

Silicon Valley 2019 - Industrial & IoT, Mobile, & Communication Infrastructure Presentation Files

Automotive

Artificial Intelligence, Enabling Technologies, Security & Solutions

Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation

Smart Networks & Computing

Smarter World Solutions & Multimode Connectivity

Emerging Trends & Innovation

Automotive

Artificial Intelligence, Enabling Technologies, Security & Solutions

Multimedia Experience

Smarter World Solutions & Multimode Connectivity

Emerging Trends & Innovation

Secure Connected & Automated Vehicles

Smart Buildings & Consumer Goods

Secure Mobile, Healthcare & Wearables

Enabling Design, Technologies & Solutions

Discussions

Sort by:
Introduction to the S12 MagniV based automotive motor control solutions for high power applications.
View full article
The talk on SbSW introduces a novel NXP solution for safety where the faults are detected through their effects in the actual application. The methodology is to be explained, the advantages elaborated, the challenges and their solutions described. Finally, a demo is to be presented as a proof of concept.
View full article
Learn how to get started with the Zephyr Project on i.MX RT. You will gain hands-on experience with the Zephyr build environment and program your first Zephyr application onto a board.
View full article
NXP’s end-to-end solution for USB Type-C offers ease-of-use integration into customer designs and includes AC/DC converter for power supplies, PD PHY and CC Logic Controller, direct charging, signal re-drivers, signal switches, load switches and authentication.
View full article
Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) technology, demonstrating a family of ultra-low-power, single-chip solutions enabling wireless audio streaming that are highest quality ear-to-ear communications for hearables and data communication.
View full article
As IC geometries continue to shrink and switching speeds increase, designing electromagnetic systems and printed circuit boards to meet the required signal integrity and EMC specifications has become even more challenging. A new design methodology is required. Specifically, the utilization of an electromagnetic physics-based design methodology to control the field energy in your design will be discussed. This training module will walk through the development process and provide you with guidelines for building successful, cost effective printed circuit boards.
View full article
A guide to developing with the Yocto Project for i.MX application processors. Learn how to leverage the Yocto Project to get started working on NXP reference boards.
View full article
i.MX software IP inventory continues to grow. This session will provide an overview of the software available to you that will accelerate time-to-market and reduce project risk, namely: Audio Video Bridging (AVB), Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), Tessellation Run Length Encoding (TRLE), Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Miracast for Linux and HDCP2.x, AUTOSAR Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL) for i.MX, Fastboot/HAB, 360 SurroundView Monitoring and Rear View Camera (RVC).
View full article
Learn how to get started designing a Bluetooth® low energy or Thread IoT product based on NXP's Kinetis KW41Z multi-protocol BLE + 802.15.4 wireless connectivity solution.
View full article
As the US Government prepares to mandate Car-to-Car communication in the US, the car industry is gearing up to provide cars which support this Dedicated Short Range Communications technology. We look at what benefits this will bring to road users, how the ITS-G5 standard is being deployed around the globe, and the challenges faced by the car industry in bringing this to market, and NXP’s leadership role in this deployment.
View full article
Start using UUU i.MX family. An overview of the new firmware download tool called Univeral Update Utility that has replaced the manufacturing tool.
View full article
Take an in depth look at the features and capabilities of NXP’s latest 64-bit ARM® offerings. LS1012A and LS1043A are based on ARM Cortex®-A53 and LS1046A uses the ARM Cortex-A72 processor.  This session will showcase many features you can use to incorporate these cost effective SOCs in your next design.
View full article
This course will demonstrate building the system of an S32K MCU along with a UJA1169 CAN SBC and the use of the Software Development Kit (SDK) tool. This will show the seamless integration of the hardware and software implementation of the system.
View full article
i.MX RT product is the most popular crossover MCU products in market this year. Positioning as MCU product, i.MX RT can certainly reuse the traditional Arm MCU ecosystem. Besides, this session will provide an overview introduction of i.MX RT series and their target market applications, then share the existing hardware/software/tools/documentation enablements for overall picture. Finally typical reference solutions on i.MX RT are introduced for better understanding what NXP offers to support customer for quick project development.
View full article
This session will introduce the Zephyr Project, a Linux Foundation initiative quickly gaining momentum in the open source development community. The Zephyr OS is a small, yet scalable RTOS targeting connected devices across multiple hardware architectures. NXP is actively contributing to the project to support products in the Kinetis, LPC, and i.MX RT families.
View full article
V2X technology has the potential to drastically reduce road accidents and improve the traffic flow by fusing in-car sensor data with data obtained from other road users and from the surrounding infrastructure - visibly or unvisbily and far beyond the driver's line of sight. Vehicle to cloud data communication provides a pathway for anonymous data collection and dissemination. When the true potential for V2X is realized and it becomes a true part of the vehicle safety system it is vital that the authenticity and security of data are guaranteed. In addition, the vehicle control units that coordinate active stability systems must be protected against external influences that might subvert the mechanisms design. This presentation will explore the various security countermeasures needed to make V2X a safe and secure technology for the future.
View full article
In-vehicle wireless charging solutions portfolio overview, automotive grade hardware and software offerings, technical description of charging deliver and control, foreign object detection, NFC and AUTOSAR integration, and special considerations for in-vehicle operation.
View full article
This session will give a introduction to the S32 radar processor covering trends and key features
View full article
This lecture provides an overview of the software and hardware enablement available to accelerate customer time-to-market and reduce development risks for an In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system. Namely an application processor from i.MX 8 family, Ethernet Switch and PHY, Software Defined Radio and Audio processing, Audio Class-D amplifier, power management, supported by Genivi and AGL compliant BSP and integrated drivers and middleware components for these devices. In a second part, we will present the NXP eCockpit Proof of Concept, which leverages i.MX 8QM HW performances and partitioning capabilities and allows to run two concurrent and independent HLOS and a Safety Critical application (RVC, Display, Audio) on i.MX 8QM.
View full article
Ethernet adoption in new OEM platforms is accelerating, as a result of increased media, communication, and ADAS streams between different end points in vehicles. The required Quality of Service and synchronization is typically achieved through the implementation of Audio Video Bridging (AVB) specifications, or derivatives of AVB. NXP has a unique position in the market given our capability to offer a full solution for AVB in the car, from end points (MPUs as well as MCUs), PHYs, switches, plus the needed software stacks. In addition, the software stacks are full featured, including critical but often initially forgotten components such as Media Clock Recovery. Get an introduction to the basis of the AVB technology, and how NXP can help you deploy AVB in your products.
View full article