Home is where the heart is..

Home Control & Security; Development Software & Tools

Automotive

Automotive

Discussions

Sort by:
AWS Greengrass - Labs 3-4
View full article
Edge computing puts cloud-computing software infrastructure on embedded-class processing platforms to reduce latency and uplink bandwidth consumption. Ranging from 1-core to 16-core devices, integrating important I/O features and integrating a hardware root of trust, the Layerscape family is ideal for edge-computing platforms. Complementary software like EdgeScale increases these platforms ease of use and accelerates customers' time to market. This session provides an overview of running Edge compute applications on Layerscape family of processors. It covers the concept of Edge computing and why it is needed, and goes on to elaborate the various use-cases where it can be used. It explains how customers can use the Layerscape SDK to run container based Edge compute applications, and leverage popular Edge Compute frameworks from AWS, Azure, Alibaba amongst others.
View full article
Join this session to learn how to leverage and get started with NXP’s power optimized LPC546xx MCU family, which now scales up in performance to 220 MHz. With rich peripheral integration, which includes 21 communication interfaces, including HS USB, dual CAN FD, graphics controller, to package option scalability, these microcontrollers address the various needs of today’s embedded IoT applications. Leave the session with the knowledge and skills to get up and running with the LPC546xx MCU family, which includes our comprehensive ecosystem of software and tools.
View full article
This hands-on session will explore IoT application development with Amazon FreeRTOS and AWS using the MCUXpresso IDE and SDK.
View full article
Automotive S32K Complete Portfolio Update  Artificial Intelligence, Enabling Technologies, Security & Solutions A Vision for Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Low-cost Edge-computing Nodes  Achieving End-to-end Security Starting with Secure Boot  Boot in Less Than One Second? Learn How  Computing at the Edge - When, Why and How  Enabling Your i.MX Design with the Yocto Project™  Hands-On Workshop: Learn to Get Up and Running Fast with MCUXpresso Software and Tools  AMF-ENT-T3024 - Lab 2 - Getting Started with MCUXpresso.pdf  Emerging Trends & Innovation Secure Tamper-Resistant Authentication  Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation Hands-On Workshop: Get Your Motor Spinning with Kinetis Motor Suite and DC Motor Control Solutions from NXP  AMF-IND-T3033 - 2018 KMS Custom Hardware LAB Guide 1.pdf  Securing My Connected Device - Where are the Threats and What Solutions Does NXP Offer You?  Smart Networks & Computing Deterministic Processing and Ethernet for Industry 4.0  Overcoming DDR Challenges in High-Performance Designs  Smarter World Solutions & Multimode Connectivity Addressing Challenges in IoT – Supporting Multiple IoT Protocols in a Single Product  Amazon Alexa Voice Services Get Started with LPC54018 Based IoT Module to Develop a Cloud-Connected End Node  i.MX 8 - Next-Generation of Applications Processors for High Performance, Smart Design and Advanced Multimedia  i.MX RT Overview and Demo  Introduction of NXP Wireless Charging  NTAG® SmartSensor  NXP BLE Low-Power Solutions for Consumer, Medical, Industrial IoT and Automotive Markets  Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit Type-C End-to-End Solution 
View full article
The presenter explains the key principles for localizing objects and gives a description of the silicon IP that is included in the KW devices and supports localization. Algorithms such as RSSI, Time-of-Flight and AoA/AoD are clearly described and examples of implementation are provided through the delivery of test results obtained on devices such as the KW35 and KW36. Partnership with external companies is also mentioned so that support can be obtained companies having a long experience in his technical domain.
View full article
Learn about the safety related elements of i.MX 8/8X hardware and how NXP is going the extra step with their functional safety concepts. The i.MX 8/8X is designed as a Safety Element out of Context (SEooC) microprocessor (MPU) and is intended for multiple use cases within the vehicle. Join us to see how the i.MX 8/8X can be used in dedicated manners for these specific safety-critical applications, like automotive digital instrument clusters, where critical information and alerts need to be assessed and analyzed at all times.
View full article
Automotive Body & Comfort: Exploring the Automotive General-Purpose MCU Portfolio  Driver Experience: i.MX 8/8X Multimedia—Graphics, Display Controller, Vision, Machine Learning  i.MX 8/8X Overview  Artificial Intelligence, Enabling Technologies, Security & Solutions A Vision for Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Low-cost Edge-computing Nodes  Computing at the Edge - When, Why and How  EdgeScale: A Solution for Secure Edge Device and Application Management from the Cloud  Hands-On Workshop: Advanced Debugging with MCUXpresso IDE  Hands-On Workshop: Crossover MCU Memory Expansion Advantage: Designing with Execute in Place Serial Flash   i.MX RT Execute in Place Serial Flash Lab Guide.pdf  Hands-On Workshop: Learn to Get Up and Running Fast with MCUXpresso Software and Tools  AMF-ENT-T3024 - Lab 2 - Getting Started with MCUXpresso.pdf  Hands-On Workshop: Using MCUXpresso Software and Tools with Amazon Web Services (AWS)  AMF-ENT-T3026 - AWS Shadow - Labs 1-2.pdf  AMF-ENT-T3026 - AWS Greengrass - Labs 3-4.pdf  NFC Integration in Real-time and Non-Real-time Operating Systems–How to Choose the Right NFC Product  Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation A71CH Plug and Trust Solution for IoT Security  Hands-On Workshop: Get Your Motor Spinning with Kinetis Motor Suite and DC Motor Control Solutions from NXP  AMF-IND-T3033 - 2018 KMS Custom Hardware LAB Guide 1.pdf  Open Industrial Linux® (OpenIL)—Secure, Robust, Real-Time for Industrial and Automation Applications  Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) and Precision Time Protocol (PTP): Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions  Smarter World Solutions & Multimode Connectivity Chip-to-Chip Interface Solutions  Hands-On Workshop: i.MX RT Overview and Training  How to Use Android® Things to Build Successful IoT Devices  Identification and Authentication of Consumables and Accessories  i.MX 8M - Next-Generation of Applications Processors for High Performance, Smart Design and Advanced Multimedia  NXP BLE Low-Power Solutions for Consumer, Medical, Industrial IoT and Automotive Markets  NXP Wireless Charging Solution Design—Deep Dive  Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit  Type-C End-to-End Solution  Using Sensors for Low-Power IoT Applications: Tips and Tricks
View full article
The low-power i.MX portfolio's objective is to serve as the entry level for application processors while optimizing on performance and power consumption. Join this session to learn about the latest low-power i.MX products, key differentiators and target markets/applications.
View full article
Built with a high-level integration to support graphics, video, image processing, vision, audio and voice functions, the i.MX 8 series is ideal for Automotive applications. Join this session to learn about the i.MX 8/8X families that are comprised of common subsystems establishing an unmatched range of cost-performance scaling with pin-compatible options and the highest level of software reuse.
View full article
A guide to developing with the Yocto Project for i.MX application processors. Learn how to leverage the Yocto Project in development by adding layers and recipes, customizing images, working with the kernel, and other essential Yocto development tasks.
View full article
Design, Software & Services APF-DES-T2222 - ARM® Microcontroller Overview  APF-DES-T2464 - Introduction to vCPE Use Cases and Opportunities  APF-DES-T1909 - NXP USB Type-C Solution  APF-DES-T1853 - QorIQ LS1043A Application Solution Kit (IoT, NAS, RGW)  APF-DES-T2255 - QorIQ Networking ARM® 64-bit Product and Solution Update  Smart Home & Buildings APF-HMB-T2465 - IoT and Thread/BLE Solutions  APF-HMB-T2468 - IoT Home Automation based on i.MX 6 Applications Processors  APF-HMB-T2467 - Wireless Charging
View full article
Addressing IoT applications requires copious amounts of Non-Volatile memory space. Supporting numerous connectivity stack options, edge compute algorithms, sensor data storage and/or all of the above requires millions of bytes. Fortunately, NXP’s MCUs in the crossover space, like the i.MX RT integrate the latest capabilities for supporting execute in place (XIP) from cost effective serial NOR flash devices. Join this class to get hands-on with XIP and the i.MX RT.
View full article
The Yocto Project (YP) is an open source collaboration project widespread in the embedded industry. It provides powerful and flexible tools and space for sharing technologies, software stacks, configurations and best practices. Learn what the YP is, how it can help you, what YP enablement there is for the i.MXs, how to get started and how to further leverage the potential of i.MX/YP solutions.
View full article
2018 KMS Custom Hardware LAB Guide 1
View full article
Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) makes deterministic Ethernet possible. TSN provides evolution for industrial real-time networks and is a set of IEEE® 802 Ethernet sub-standards defined by the IEEE TSN task group. In this session, learn about the key TSN standards and how they work together. Understand more about NXP solutions for both TSN endpoint and TSN switch with abundant software support based on Arm®v8 platforms.
View full article
Start your i.MX 8 project off right!  This class will go through what is required for i.MX 8 hardware design and DRAM initialization. We will also discuss methods of achieving first pass success, even with complicated power routing and high-speed signaling.
View full article
Design, Software & Services APF-DES-T1968 - Considering an 8-bit MCU? Think Again. Learn the Clear Advantages of Why and How LPC MCUs Based on Cortex®-M0/M0+ Cores Bring Significant Value to Embedded Applications  APF-DES-T2226 - Improve the RF Performance for the Connectivity  APF-DES-T2267 - i.MX 7Dual Heterogeneous Multicore Processing  APF-DES-T1967 - Leveraging NXP LPC Microcontrollers to Maximize Energy Efficiency in Always-On Applications  Secure Connected & Automated Vehicles APF-AUT-T2295 - Hands-On Workshop: How to Tune a New PMSM Step-by-Step  APF-AUT-T2298 - Motor Control: Spin the BLDC and PMSM Smart  Smart Home & Buildings APF-HMB-T1945 - New Kinetis KE1x Series: More Memory, More Features & Higher Performance in 5 V Kinetis E Family  Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation APF-SMI-T2225 - Motion Sensors for Industry and Medical
View full article
EUF-HMB-T1750  - Wireless connectivity represents a fundamental aspect of the home automation applications we will see in a near future, local wireless connected nodes are the building block of a domestic network. During this session the presenter will introduce NXP Semiconductors relevant technology for the simple node up to the gateway towards the external world. The session will also have a focus on the security aspects that are becoming more and more important in the everything connected scenario.
View full article