Leveraging i.MX 8 Hardware for Automotive Functional Safety Case Study of SafeAssure Display and Rear View Camera

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leveraging i.MX 8 Hardware for Automotive Functional Safety Case Study of SafeAssure Display and Rear View Camera

Automotive instrument clusters and in-vehicle infotainment rely more and more on complex application processors. They also require large software components to function properly. This complexity also increases risks of failures. There is also a growing need of safety, to detect and handle system faults in a timely manner. This is traditionally achieved by adding external parts dedicated to this purpose, increasing the system cost. We introduce the SafeAssure Rear View Camera and SafeAssure Display solutions, with which we show how a system design can be simplified, and cost reduce during the unique safety features integrated in the NXP i.MX 8 application processor.

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎01-17-2018 10:08 AM
Updated by: