S32 Design Studio for ARM, Version 2.0 install failed(online)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio for ARM, Version 2.0 install failed(online)

songlayue
Contributor I
0 Kudos
17 Replies

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI  song layue

Can you please generate an offline request and send it to me by email to jorge.plascencia@nxp.com please.

Regards,

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

I had sent email to you .Looking forward to your replay.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello songlayue@xyl.cn‌,

This is likely the known issue: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-345241 

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

捕获.PNG

this is request.xml.I have problem in "UniqueMachineNumber".there was no values.

0 Kudos

mso
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

This activation XML has empty UMN1 and UMN2; can it be that you are using virtual hard disk (or anything special like RAID/SCSI/Flash), and no Ethernet adapter? I would recommend to enable Ethernet adapter then.

Machine ID is in place that is good, but it could be rejected for say losing trust or due to issues in FlexNET fallback.

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

sorry ,I'm not sure about that.So what's the solution??

0 Kudos

mso
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you install Design Studio on virtual or real computer?
Does your computer have Ethernet adapter?

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

yes,I install Design Studio on  a real computer and the computer have Ethernet adapter.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi songlayue@xyl.cn‌,

It appears you are using the wrong activation code. The one on your account starts with '3564'. But it seems you are using a code which begins with '9A2B'. Please check your NXP.com account again and use the correct activation code. You should be able to complete the activation and install.

Best Regards and Stay Safe,

Mike

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

I'm using the S32 Design Studio_ARM v2.0,the activation code is shown in the above picture

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Song,

You are correct. That is the correct activation code to use. I was looking at the one for v2.2. Do you receive the same issue with v2.2?

Also, are you attempting the activation from behind a firewall? It is possible that the firewall could be blocking something.

I think you are correct about the missing <UniqueMachineNumber>

This must be present to get the activation to work.

We have not seen this exact issue before. Since the activation is through FlexNet and the installer is InstallAnywhere, we may need to consult with Flexera on this issue. Any additional clues you can provide would be helpful.

There should be an installation log file. It would be located at: C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.0\_S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.0_installation\Logs. Perhaps there is an error code listed there which would be useful. Could you please provide this log file?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

hello,Mike

I'm sorry to tell you that the same issue with v2.2.I can't find anything in C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.0\_S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.0_installation\Logs.it's a empty document.

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

hello Mike

my activation code is shown in the following picture.Ididn't fing anything that starts with "3564"捕获.PNG

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

https://community.nxp.com/message/1110268?commentID=1110268#comment-1110268 

I have the same problem with this issue.Has the problem been solved?

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

I try many ways,but there was no way to solve the problem

0 Kudos

songlayue
Contributor I

when i choose the offline installation mode.I found that there was an error in activation.xml.捕获.PNG

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

S32DS for ARM v2.0 old one. Please try to install latest release https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-345517  

Jiri 

0 Kudos