cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32ds installation fails

monika_kroll
Contributor II

Hello,

I have a problem while installing s32ds for power architecture (S32DS_Power_Win32_v2017.R1_b171019) in my VM (Windows 10).

pastedImage_1.png

The Online Activation fails with Error FNP error 0. The Offline activation also fails:

pastedImage_2.png

I already tried to start the installation as administrator and logged in as administrator. I also modified the firewall properties. I also tried to install the s32ds pa with the licfix.zip file but it did not help to solve my problem. Can you please help me to install the program? I already installed the s32ds on my computer and everything works fine. Thank you very much advance, Monika Kroll

0 Kudos
6 Replies

astraub1
Contributor I

This fails for me too.  I also tried all of the above.  Ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<Response xmlns="http://www.macrovision.com/fnp/2004/11/activation">
-<ResponseHeader>
<VersionNumber>1</VersionNumber>
<ResponseType>FAILURE</ResponseType>
<RequestSequenceNumber>2</RequestSequenceNumber>
<RequestHash>2551CA99E2DC535F546DF462357EE6A24C2FBF4C</RequestHash>
</ResponseHeader>
-<ResponseData>
<ResponseReason>ERROR</ResponseReason>
<ErrorCode>com.acresso.activation.handler.ServerException</ErrorCode>
</ResponseData>
<Signature>50F63877217A3850C6C36B98ABEF78776F84E211</Signature>
<SignatureVersion>1</SignatureVersion>
</Response>

It turned out that there was some type of firewall between my laptop and the license server.  Once I got off of the company network it installed!  

Sigh..

0 Kudos

monika_kroll
Contributor II

Hello Stan,

I tried the offline installation of the S32DS but it failed. (My machine does not have an internet connection)

Then I tried to install the s32ds using the S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix . This also failed with the same error as before.

This is my activation code: AD55-ECCE-F74F-E37E

Regards, Monika

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Monika,

I've checked your offline activation request transaction and it seems it's is missing some important data. It is corrupted for some reason and therefore generated response doesn't activate S32DS on your machine.

Therefore I'd really recommend you to follow the instructions below:

1) uninstall S32DS from your computer

2) Reboot your computer

3) Run clean.bat from the patch S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix

4) Reboot your computer

5) install S32DS power 2017.R1

6) Activate S32DS using offline method

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks.

Stan

0 Kudos

monika_kroll
Contributor II

Hello Peter,

Unfortunately using the licfix.zip did not help to solve my problem. I get the following error:

errorusinglicfix.PNG 

It seems like I have a problem with installing the uninstaller. This is my logfile:

Install File: C:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2017.R1\_S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2017.R1_installation\resource\invoker.exe

Install Uninstaller: S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2017.R1(Install All Uninstaller Components)
Additional Notes: ERROR - Error writing LaunchAnywhere components (Access Denied)

Uninstall File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\vcredist_2013_x86.exe
Additional Notes: WARNING - The file does not exist

Uninstall File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\vcredist_2010SP1_x86.exe

Uninstall File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\FNPLicensingService\FNPLicensingService

Uninstall File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\install_fnp.sh

Uninstall File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\license.jar

Uninstall Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\046495.tmp\FNPLicensingService
Additional Notes: WARNING - The path does not exist

Uninstall Folder: C:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2017.R1\jre

Remove Registry Entry: 5 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\null

INSTALLATION WAS CANCELLED BY USER DURING INSTALLATION
Error occurred while installing the following Action, hence rolling back the installation....!

Action Name: Trigger Rollback Action
Action Description: Trigger Rollback Action

Do you have any idea why the installation fails? I also checked the windows server services and registry entry.

Regards,

Monika

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Monika,

have you been able to install S32DS or still struggling with it?

If it still doesn't work...I'd suggest you to run clean.bat from the Offline patch:

S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix 

and then try to install S32DS Power 2017.R1 using your activation code and the offline activation (https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-332281 )

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I believe that solution for you is already answered in following thread:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334344 

regards,

Peter

0 Kudos