cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS porting

Jump to solution
vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

I want to port this example project in CodeWarrior which I have attached here to KDS 3.2. ? Please check it on your side and provide me a working KDS project of the same explaining the changes that you have done.

Original Attachment has been moved to: kds_porting.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi VIGNESH,

Sure , i create one new KDS project ,then copy your file ,

then add the "Includes paths" :

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I have configure it , please check the attachment .

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Thanks a lot.I am able to build and compile with the project and add things easily.

1)Can you please tell me what changes you have done compared to project which I gave you?

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi VIGNESH,

Sure , i create one new KDS project ,then copy your file ,

then add the "Includes paths" :

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Instead of the two dots specifying the path.Can I use ${ProjName} Variable? in the linker includes path???

0 Kudos