Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX280 : Input leakage Current

Jump to solution
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear community,

I checked the i.MX28 Data Sheet (IMX23CEC Rev3) .
However, I can not find an Input leakage Current value .

How much is the Input leakage Current value ?

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The input leakage current of typical i.MX28 GPIO cell itself (configured as input) is very low, only some units of nanoamperes. However, an internal pullup resistor can be enabled on most of I/O cells. In that case, the input current depends on input voltage. The pullup resistor value is 47kOhm or 10kOhm depending on pin, please refer to the Table 9-3 of the i.MX28 Reference Manual Rev.2 document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The input leakage current of typical i.MX28 GPIO cell itself (configured as input) is very low, only some units of nanoamperes. However, an internal pullup resistor can be enabled on most of I/O cells. In that case, the input current depends on input voltage. The pullup resistor value is 47kOhm or 10kOhm depending on pin, please refer to the Table 9-3 of the i.MX28 Reference Manual Rev.2 document.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos