Training Sessions Material

Home

Home is where the heart is..

Home Control & Security; Development Software & Tools

Automotive

Automotive

讨论

排序依据:
This class will teach you how to spin a BLDC, PMSM or ACIM motor with KMS. You do not need prior motor control experience. You will use the KMS GUI to do motor tuning and MCUXpresso IDE to develop a stand-alone motor control project. Bring your own motor and we will test it with KMS. With your registration please indicate the voltage and max current of your motor.
查看全文
The rise of NFC is ongoing. Now that traditional markets such as mobile payment and contactless access are well-established, we see NFC creating new markets on its own and providing technological advancements that fuel a new wave of innovation. This session looks into new use cases for NFC. It will also be the first time NXP presents its next technological evolution for NFC.
查看全文
Automotive Advanced Analog Solutions  Emerging Trends & Innovation NXP Microcontroller Update Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation Hands-On Workshop: Secure Connection to Google Cloud IoT Core  Smart Networks & Computing Layerscape - Edge Computing  Smarter World Solutions & Multimode Connectivity Are You Ready for the Next i.MX Product Launch?  Hands-On Workshop: i.MX RT Cross-Over Processors  NXP Secure, Interface and Power Solutions  See What's Next on NFC Technology 
查看全文
Learn how to create a custom SDK for your specific hardware board featuring MCUXpresso SDK and config tools.
查看全文
Using our product demonstration and reference design, this class will teach you how to build your own cloud connected end node with our latest power-efficient LPC54018 flashless MCU. We will use Amazon Web Services (AWS).
查看全文
This class will provide an overview of the i.MX RT series, key peripheral, including a hands-on tutorial using the i.MX RT EVK.
查看全文
Secure designs begin with a security model consisting of policies, an understanding of the threat landscape and the methods used to enforce physical and logical security. To protect firmware execution given today’s threat landscape, there must be a policy to only allow execution of authenticated firmware. The methods used to enforce this policy rely on MCU security technology to create a protected boot flow. The boot firmware can contain public key cryptography to authenticate application code. In addition to these components integrated in the end device, there are tools and steps that must be taken in the manufacturing environment using manufacturing hardware for code signing and host programs for provisioning. Join this session to explore the design and implementation of a secure boot with i.MX RT.
查看全文
Introduction to the new i.MX 8 and 8X automotive applications processor product families and associated target applications, development tools, and software ecosystem.
查看全文
Introduction to Kinetis KW and Thread.
查看全文
Learn about NXP i.MX next-generation solutions (i.MX 7ULP, i.MX 8).
查看全文
This session will introduce the PMSM motor parameter measurement, tuning tools, FreeMASTER and motor control library as well as the configuration of a new PMSM. Get hands-on experience running the PMSM step-by-step and do some PMSM FOC tasks for testing.
查看全文
Whether you are looking for an easy and cost-efficient parametrization solution or want to use a smartphone for ad-hoc diagnosis of a device, Near-field-communication (NFC) makes this possible now. Or you might want to communicate with a fully sealed, battery-less device? Learn in this session about many new use cases, in which NFC simplifies handling, saves cost or enables features which were not possible before in industrial or healthcare applications. There are more possibilities than you would have imagined!
查看全文
This session shows how to optimize FreeRTOS™ applications using the MCUXpresso SDK and IDE, including tools as Segger SystemView and Percepio Tracealizer. The  session covers optimizing the RTOS with configuration settings, inspecting stack and run-time using NXP Kernel Awareness, streaming real time data using Segger RTT and SystemView and up to analyzing and optimizing system performance with RTOS and application trace.
查看全文
This session will feature the LPC54114 MCU, the latest release of the LPC54000 low-power series, to demonstrate how to take advantage of dual-core architecture in always-on applications. Optimize product design for extended battery life and bring them to market quickly with this hands-on session. Topics will range from system architecture, software design and debugging, to power optimization, sound detection, and voice triggering.
查看全文
This hands-on session will show users how to get to market faster by leveraging MCUXpresso SDK examples within their end product designs. Attendees will get hands-on with key SDK demo applications and driver examples.
查看全文
Solutions from NXP provide the right hardware, modular software, certifications, partners and documentation to accelerate time-to-market for our customers. Join this class to experience a deep dive on what is delivered from the newly launched SLN-POS-RDR Card Reader Solution.
查看全文
Design, Software & Services APF-DES-T2297 - Add Wired Connectivity and Graphics Capability to Next-generation Embedded Application with LPC MCUs  APF-DES-T1968 - Considering an 8-bit MCU? Think Again. Learn the Clear Advantages of Why and How LPC MCUs Based on Cortex®-M0/M0+ Cores Bring Significant Value to Embedded Applications  APF-DES-T2226 - Improve the RF Performance for the Connectivity  APF-DES-T2267 - i.MX 7Dual Heterogeneous Multicore Processing  APF-DES-T1967 - Leveraging NXP LPC Microcontrollers to Maximize Energy Efficiency in Always-On Applications  Secure Connected & Automated Vehicles APF-AUT-T2295 - Hands-On Workshop: How to Tune a New PMSM Step-by-Step  APF-AUT-T2298 - Motor Control: Spin the BLDC and PMSM Smart  Smart Home & Buildings APF-HMB-T1945 - New Kinetis KE1x Series: More Memory, More Features & Higher Performance in 5 V Kinetis E Family  Smart Machinery & Industrial Automation APF-SMI-T2225 - Motion Sensors for Industry and Medical
查看全文