License for CodeWarrior TAP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for CodeWarrior TAP

alcodextech
Contributor I

how and where do i buy license for CodeWarrior TAP for debugging and flashing purposes only?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Alcodex,

Let us know which device are you using the CW TAP so we can point you to the right version to use and their license models.

Thank you

0 Kudos

alcodextech
Contributor I

MPC8308

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For MPC8308, the supported CodeWarrior tool is:

CodeWarrior Development Tools for PowerQUICC|Freescale

You need Developer Suite Level or higher to debugger MPC8308, for details, please refer to:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/fact_sheet/CWDEVSNETAPPFS.pdf

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alcodex,

In order to use the CodeWarrior TAP for debugging and flashing you first you need to acquire a CodeWarrior Development suite. On the following link you will find the CodeWarrior Development Suites information:

CodeWarrior Suites (Bas, Stand, Pro)|Freescale

Here is a video that explains how to register your new software suite and where to find the license and product installers:

How to register & activate my software|Freescale

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!