Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 Whiteboard Example Project

Jump to solution
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@S32kUser 

The S32K344 Whiteboard (S32K344-WB) is a reference design board for providing quick prototype verification, such as Body Domain Control, Gateway, Passive Entry Passive Start (PEPS), Motor Control, and so on. It Based on the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M7 S32K3 MCU in a 257 MPABGA package.
To help customers get familiar with the hardware quickly, a set of example projects are provided based on the Real-Time Drivers(RTD) provided by NXP. With these example projects, you can have an out-of-box experience with the S32K344-WB reference design. You can get this example package from the attachment on this page.

nxf50137_0-1659597023656.png

1 Solution
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To get more example projects for S32K344-WB, please contact me.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 Replies
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have provided a richer sample project. Please take it if you needed.

0 Kudos
GavinLi1
Contributor II

Thanks for the info!

I have build errors when import the examples, shows at:

GavinLi1_0-1704453986437.png

Also, I import the EB project, shows error:

GavinLi1_1-1704454031885.png

Anything else I miss?

The S32DS  version:

S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform
Version: 3.5
Build id: 231128 (Update

Is it ok to compile the examples?

Thanks in advance!

Gavin

0 Kudos
GavinLi1
Contributor II

I checked that again, it seems the issue for the EB.

I re-installed it and it's ok now. Projects can be built pass.

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To get more Multi-Core example projects, please switch to the page: S32K324 Multi-Core Example Project based on Whiteboard

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To get more example projects for S32K344-WB, please contact me.

0 Kudos
yomna_attia
Contributor I

Hello, 

Could you send me an example for client program, such as SocketTest, for the S32K344 WHITEBOARD?

Thanks in advance, 

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, Yomna

Due to this is a third-party software (Not sure the license limitation), please download by yourself. I can only to tell you the name which we are using: Wireshark.

0 Kudos
yomna_attia
Contributor I

I mean what are the steps to configure the ethernet example for the S32K344 WB to be client (use the Socket example as Client ).

Thanks in advance .

0 Kudos
yomna_attia
Contributor I

I tried to reconfigure the LWIP example to be CLient but i faced this lwip_connect function returns error out of memory and i don't know why this happen so if you have a client example working properly could you you sent it to me

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Mossab
Contributor I

Hi, 

would you please send me TCP/IP example that compatible with the mentioned board

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, Mossab

The TCP/IP (LWIP) only has the LLD version, it is included in the S32K344_Whiteboard_Example(LLD)_RTM_1.0.0.zip attached in this page, please download and install it (Above this message).

0 Kudos
yomna_attia
Contributor I
I want LWIP example
0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, Yomna

The LWIP only has the LLD version, it is included in the S32K344_Whiteboard_Example(LLD)_RTM_1.0.0.zip attached in this page, please download and install it (Above this message).

0 Kudos
yomna_attia
Contributor I

I already checked it and i found the lwip example thank you for your support 

I also have another question is this example client or server and what's the configured ip address

0 Kudos
daich
Contributor I

I use s32k344 now, and i want to get some IAR project.

how to get it? thank you very much!

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,

In the attachment, there is include one IAR example project which located in the IAR folder. You can create your own project based on this example project.

0 Kudos
savantwxj
Contributor I

Hi 

Would you help provide the mcal eb project of this S32K344 Whiteboard? I will use it as a starting point of my own mcal eb project based on our own HW board. Thanks!

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
hi, savantwxj In fact, it is there. Please refer to the "Tresos_Project" folder in each example project.
0 Kudos
savantwxj
Contributor I

Yes, but I need a full mcal eb project which has much more modules inside if You already had one.

0 Kudos
StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We don't have such complex example project. But I think you can import the modules which you want one by one based on any example project. If you have question during this process, please let me known.

0 Kudos