S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 6 available

nxp.png

Product Release Announcement

Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors

S32 Design Studio for ARM® 2018.R1 

Update 6

S32DS_Logo_official_2016_scaled.png  

What is new?

• S3214x SDK RTM 2.0.0. This is a cumulative update - it includes all the content of previous updates (Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, Update 4, Update 5)
    • To select the new SDK in the New Project Wizard, the Toolchain must be changed to 'ARM Bare-Metal 32-bit Target Binary Toolchain'

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_11.png

Installation instructions

The update is available for online (via Eclipse Updater) or offline installation (direct download link)

pastedImage_8.png

• offline installation:  
    • go to S32 Design Studio for ARM product page -> Downloads section or use direct link to download the update archive zip filepastedImage_9.png
    • Start S32DS and go to "Help" -> "Install New Software..."
    • Add a new "Archive" repository and browse to select the downloaded update archive .zip file you downloaded in the previous step
      pastedImage_10.png
    • Select all available items and click "Next" button.

This will starts the update installation process.

Labels (1)
Comments

Hello, Mike Doidge

when I install  or offline, the following erro occurs, 

"An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Error closing the output stream for osgi.bundle,com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne,3.5.6.201805161649 on repository file:/C:/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/eclipse/.
Error unzipping C:\Users\lqf\AppData\Local\Temp\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne_3.5.6.2018051616498570919188477567166.jar: 拒绝访问。"

by the way “拒绝访问” means "Access Denied ".

how should I do to this?

Hello 641705644@qq.com‌,

The error message appears to indicate there is an issue with updates coming from PE Micro. You will need to contact PE Micro for support regarding issues with the updates which they provide. Here is a link to their support page: PEmicro - P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Develop... 

I have sometimes received a similar error when updating from PE Micro. I found it might be solved by restarting S32 Design Studio.

Hope it helps,

Mike

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-09-2018 01:42 PM
Updated by: