cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7150 Mifare Plus

deborah_linzi
Contributor I

Hi all,

anybody has suggestions or examples about the PN7150 used to read Mifare Plus with a bare metal MCU, it can be either Nxp or anything else.

All the available PN7150 example I have found on line deals with the Mifare classic only, libraries are available and working. A usefull inforrmation could be whether any of you guis know if getting access to the doctstore I can expect to find what I'm looking for. NDA is a quite a long process and knowing in advance that, at least , I can find anything related to this subjet it make worth starting with NDA procedure.

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, 

PN7150 supports Mifare plus, but there is no example for this topic, you have to develop it by yourself, but as you mentioned, you want to use PN7150 with a bare metal MCU, so why not select NFC frontend like CLRC663 plus? The NFC reader library for RC663 contain the demo for Mifare plus. Please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

You may request it from the docstore. Please refer to the attached guide for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

deborah_linzi
Contributor I

Thanks a lot Kan_Li, unfortunately I already have a working and deployed  board with PN7150 used to read MIFARE classic, now I need to include the plus on those existing parts.

Even if there are no examples, some documentation should be available, may be not for bare metal mcu but I guess  some application designed to read plus card using this component would exist. Anything it may help will be appreciated.

Deborah

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Deborah,

Please refer to the docstore to request documentation related with Mifare plus.

pastedImage_1.png

Please note some of them need NDA, you have to request via a private ticket. Please refer to the following link for details.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos