Please use this procedure only for confidential cases and for cases which cannot be publicly shared on Community.
Question here means issue, ticket, case... and other synonyms.
With the new NXP the new websites come as well and a procedure for question submitting is different.
Please, follow the steps:
1) Visit www.nxp.com and click on Support on the top of the webpage
2) Select All Support Options
4) Login to the NXP Community - you must be registered here on www.nxp.com
5) Select "Add a folder"
6) Is necessary to fill the details about your project
7) After successful folder creation, you can add new case
8) Fill the form for New Case
9) Case was successfully created, click on icon below and you will find the response from the NXP
Please, see description of the status:
New - case created
In Progress - case assigned
Answered Back - case answered
Redirected - case internally redirected to product box
Pending Customer Reply - customer reply required
Pending Internal - internal expertise required
Escalated - the case is not assigned for 48 hours or was escalated to specific expert box
Close - case closed after 7 days customer no activity
How to update the ticket?
Just click on "Reply" button in the email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Here you will see a list of your contexts and their cases
12) You can invite people to your context
- get access to a context and can see everything within this context: all cases and the related communication.
- can also submit new cases, like the context owner.
- get view-only access to a context and can see everything within this context: all cases and the related communication.
- cannot submit new cases, this is reserved for the context owner and participants.
Participants and Observers
- are automatically notified about new cases created, including the description of the case.
- are automatically suggested to our support team to be kept on copy of emails
I hope this makes your life easier :-)