Where can I find the ProcessorExpert board configuration files for Kinetis Design Studio for the TWR-K24F120M?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the ProcessorExpert board configuration files for Kinetis Design Studio for the TWR-K24F120M?

Jump to solution
iancraven
Contributor I

The installation lists TWR-K22F120M, can I use that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alice,

yes, Kinetis Design Studio v1.1.1 lists and supports TWR-K22F120M, below:boards with sdk.png

Note that these extra device support comes with the Kinetis SDK: So you need to download and install the Kinetis SDK (http://www.freescale.com/ksdk), and then in Eclipse you need to install the update (Help > Install new software):

Eclipse Update from SDK.png

See the Kinetis Design Studio release notes (Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development |Freescale)

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
jqwang
Contributor II

Hi,

why my computer doesn't show the TWR-K22F120M in Boards->Kinetis when create one new KDS project? i have installed KDS_1.1.1 and KSDK_1.1.0.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi JQ,

I think you have not installed the KSDK correctly .

Now ,you create project ,choose  FRDM-K64, then click NEXT,  check whether the  "Kinetis SDK " can choose ?

Please Show your screenshot like mine :

pastedImage_0.png

And please refer to the " Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) .pdf(C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\doc)   ->  5.2 Install Eclipse update"

update your KSDK .

Best Regards

Alice

0 Kudos
jqwang
Contributor II

Thank you. After I installed the “SDK_1.0.0-GA_Update_for_Eclipse_1.0.1.zip” downloaded from freescale website, then the issue was gone.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ian,

Yes, you can use that :-)

Erich

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lan,

Can you tell me where do you find the installation lists TWR-K22F120M on KDS? Thank you !

As far as i know, now KDS  not support TWR-K22F120M . IAR and MDK5 support it .

Best Regards

Alice

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alice,

yes, Kinetis Design Studio v1.1.1 lists and supports TWR-K22F120M, below:boards with sdk.png

Note that these extra device support comes with the Kinetis SDK: So you need to download and install the Kinetis SDK (http://www.freescale.com/ksdk), and then in Eclipse you need to install the update (Help > Install new software):

Eclipse Update from SDK.png

See the Kinetis Design Studio release notes (Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development |Freescale)

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Erich and lan ,

Oh,  I'm wrong,   I see that in the title of issue , there is a "TWR-k24",   in that time i thought Lan  asked the k24,  sorry!

And Erich is right ,  you  can use Kinetis SDK .

Or you also can you Processor Expert without SDK,  in this situation ,you need update a patch .download on "Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Dr|Freescale"

pastedImage_2.png

Best Regards!

Alice

0 Kudos