屏幕截图 2021-07-29 112335.png

 Why?Can you help me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According to your installation log the installer was unable to clear previous version of FreeMASTER 3.1. It's hard to say what exactly caused the failure. Here are a few options to try:

• Could you uninstall previous FreeMASTER 3.1 from "Program and Features" or by running "FreeMASTER 3.1\_FreeMASTER_installation\Uninstall FreeMASTER.exe"
  • In case there's no such entry in "Program and Features" or the uninstaller is missing - remove "FreeMASTER 3.1" folder and all its content manually.
    Try launching the installer.
  • If it complains about a previous installation you may need to remove FreeMASTER 3.1 registry entry from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml" - a quick solution is to rename original file to ".com.zerog.registry_backup.xm" in case there other entries beside FreeMASTER.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According to your installation log the installer was unable to clear previous version of FreeMASTER 3.1. It's hard to say what exactly caused the failure. Here are a few options to try:

• Could you uninstall previous FreeMASTER 3.1 from "Program and Features" or by running "FreeMASTER 3.1\_FreeMASTER_installation\Uninstall FreeMASTER.exe"
  • In case there's no such entry in "Program and Features" or the uninstaller is missing - remove "FreeMASTER 3.1" folder and all its content manually.
    Try launching the installer.
  • If it complains about a previous installation you may need to remove FreeMASTER 3.1 registry entry from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml" - a quick solution is to rename original file to ".com.zerog.registry_backup.xm" in case there other entries beside FreeMASTER.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Contributor I

安装好之后为什么不用输入激活码?不用输入激活码可以用吗?

0 Kudos
ArchieLuo
Contributor III

Thanks!

"remove "FreeMASTER 3.1" folder and all its content manually".

0 Kudos