FXLSA0322 output data rate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXLSA0322 output data rate

renlei
Contributor I

I want to know what is the data rate of FXLSA0322?The customer needs a minimum data rate of 500HZ, but I don't know if FXLSA0322 is compatible.And what does LSB 4P 800HZ stand for?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ren,

The output data rate depends on the bandwidth selected.  For a 500Hz data rate, you would need a bandwidth of less than 250Hz.  The customer would have to determine what bandwidth they need for their application.  There are several filter selections in the device.  Reference the table in Section 6.2.23 and pasted below.  Each filter has a Bessel equivalent response and the details are included in the datasheet. The DSP sample time is listed for each filter.  16x data interpolation is used on the output data to increase the output data rate.  I have added a table below for some example filter selections.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

I am not sure what the context is for “LSB 4P 800HZ”.  This looks like a partial description for some settings for the part.  One low pass filter option is an 800Hz, 4-Pole LPF as explained above.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

renlei
Contributor I

Hi  Tomas

In my datasheet, this table information of yours is not shown.At the same time, I need your help to confirm the maximum data rate of FXLS60322, the range and whether it can be adjustable.My version of the manual is shown in the picture.pastedImage_3.png

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!

Ren

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ren,

Please distinguish between the FXLS (Thornapple) and FXLSA (uThornapple) series. Both datasheet were sent to you internally by my colleague Jozef. Since your current question is related to the FXLS60322, please follow up on this through your Case #00274802.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos