cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupt based message configuration

AparnaSridharan
Contributor II

Hi,

Actually I need to create interrupt for function when a receive particular message id. Is there anyway i can do this for S32k144 board with S32ds.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@AparnaSridharan

The easiest way is to judge the data you need among all the received data

you can take a look at the revevant registers in the picture below.

Senlent_0-1649772158721.png

I don't know if this register can achieve the function you want,and there is no demo program for your reference,

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos

AparnaSridharan
Contributor II

Hi @Senlent ,

AparnaSridharan_0-1649826816016.png

Actually I need to invoke an interrupt for a function when I receive particular CAN id which will stay continuously in receive function till all the lines in the configuration_function() get completed. For this whether I can use LPUART match register. 

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@AparnaSridharan 

I'm a little confused, your first question is related to uart, I can't understand what your second question has to do with uart? Your second question is simple, FlexCAN can support certain frame transceiving interrupts.

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos

AparnaSridharan
Contributor II

Hi @Senlent ,

Actually What i need is I need to create a interrupt for a flex_CAN receive function. That interrupt need to be enabled only when particular CAN message id is received. After enabling the interrupt the control need to be there inside the receive function till interrupt is disabled.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos