cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 FTM IC and PWM

Jump to solution
Anony
Contributor II

I am using the FTM module of s32k144. How can I realize PWM output and PWM capture in different channels of the same FTM module? I haven't seen the relevant experience introduction and examples. Now I have to realize this function. I urgently need an example project. If anyone can provide it, I will be grateful.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anony,

The problem here is that the SDK driver ic and pwm were made independently, so they cannot coexist with the same FTM module. The GUI will note you: Peripheral is already used by the component...

The non-SDK FTM example (S32K144_project_FTM) that is available in the S32 Design Studio for ARM configures OC, IC and PWM channels on FTM0.

S32K144_Project_FTM.png
Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anony,

The problem here is that the SDK driver ic and pwm were made independently, so they cannot coexist with the same FTM module. The GUI will note you: Peripheral is already used by the component...

The non-SDK FTM example (S32K144_project_FTM) that is available in the S32 Design Studio for ARM configures OC, IC and PWM channels on FTM0.

S32K144_Project_FTM.png
Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Anony
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos