11. With the project debug configuration and remote linux connection selected, select the debug dropdown menu and click Debug Configurations
12. Make sure the Debug_Remote_Linux debug configuration is selected and the connection setup in step 10 is selected (points to the IP address of your EVB). Click Debug
13. The first time you connect to a new IP address (i.e. the first time you debug after booting the board), you will receive a warning message, Click Yes and proceed.
14. The executable file is copied to Linux file system and gdbserver starts.
15. The Debug perspective is opened. You can now step through the code*
*Only debugging of the A53 code is supported by Linux GDB. For multicore debugging, including ISP and APEX2, additional debugger and probe(S32 Debugger with S32 Debug Probe, Lauterbach, etc) will be required.