Before you can start debugging an S32DS for Vision project for S32V234 Cortex-A53 APEX2/ISP Linux target on the S32V234-EVB, we must first setup the hardware connections and start the Linux BSP OS.
1) Connect (1) S32V234 USB Micro B port to (2) USB A port on your PC
2) Insert microSDHC card (with U-boot, Linux kernel, devicetree, and root file system loaded*) into (3) the S32V234 SD card slot
3) Connect (1) Ethernet port on S32V234 daughter card to (2) LAN**
4) Connect the power supply to (3) S234V234 EVB
5) Turn on the (4) power switch, this will start the Linux BSP OS
*Instructions for preparing the SD card are provided in the VisionSDK document: ..\S32DS_Vision_v2.0\S234DS\s234v234_sdk\docs\vsdk\S32V234-EVB_SetupGuide.pdf
**Ensure PC is connected to LAN as well (either hardwired or wireless)