Does the new PE (v10.4) component inspector lost its ability to see the details in the assigned pins?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the new PE (v10.4) component inspector lost its ability to see the details in the assigned pins?

Jump to solution
cesarrabak
Contributor III

In the PE 10.4 (which I have access to via KDS 1.1.1) I cannot find a means of seeing the "details" in the Resources view of the CPU component:

KDS-PEx-Resources.png

In the v10.3 (available in CW 10.6) I can see these details in a third column as can be seen in the figure below:

CW-10.6-PEx-Resources.png

Is this a change in the design and this information is now presented in another place?

Regards,

--

Cesar Rabak

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Cesar:

It seems that the new Tabs view is missing those details. But you can disable the Tabs_view and go back to classic, like this:

Tabs_view.png

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Cesar:

It seems that the new Tabs view is missing those details. But you can disable the Tabs_view and go back to classic, like this:

Tabs_view.png

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
cesarrabak
Contributor III

Hi Jorge Gonzalez!

Yep! There it is!

Thank you very much!

Now if I could find where is the Correct Answer button :smileyconfused:.  Maybe because I see the interface in a non English locale this doesn't appear?

x2scrap.png

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cesar:

I'm glad it helped :smileyhappy:.

That is your inbox. Inbox only shows an overview of the thread, but to access the complete thread you have to click on the thread title. Then you can see the "Correct Answer" and "Helpful Answer" buttons (or in your case "Respuesta Correcta" and "Respuesta Útil). Also be aware that when someone includes an attachment in a response you will not find it in the inbox either.

Thank you!

/Jorge Gonzalez