cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWH-UTP-ONCE-HE

chiilokwong
Contributor I

Hi,

I have bought CodeWarrior USB TAP version CWH-UTP-ONCE-HE to flash and debugging purpose for MPC8260.

I realized that I bought wrong type of USB TAP.

Question1: Is there's someway convert my current CWH-UTP-ONCE-HE to support JTAG/COP interface by add 16pin cable inside the USB TAP?

Question2: Please guide me how to upload/read firmware to MPC8260.

Regards,

Lok

0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. No, there is no way to convert "ONCE" version of USBTAP to "COP" version, we do not support this.

2. The recommended way to upload firmware to MPC8260 board is to use "Flash Programmer", which is a part of our CodeWarrior IDE (software) .CodeWarrior software should be used with CodeWarrior debig probe("CodeWarrior TAP" or "CodeWarrior USB TAP"). "CodeWarrior TAP" debug probe supports different debug probe tips, in case of "CodeWarrior USB TAP" you have to order proper "COP" version of USB TAP.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos