PNEV7462 example uploading

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNEV7462 example uploading

xlivnenko_michael
Contributor I

Hi, I'm new in NXP and I have a problem with uploading the example to the board.

I have a PNEV7462C dev board and want to upload phExCcid example using a J-Link or a divece as a mass storage. I've upload support packege and open the example with MCUXpress IDE, if I run the debug - the device works fine, but if I want to upload with RUN after uploading nothing works. Also I've tried with mass storage, upload EEPROM file separetly and bin file that was creating while building and nothing works. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies

xlivnenko_michael
Contributor I

I succesfuly open the needed project, but the problem is that the example works only in debug mode. When I use program flash or uploading using mass storage nothing works

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @xlivnenko_michael 

Just checked the properties of this project, it programmed into flash.  it should work without debug.  But no print on debug console.

danielchen_0-1703730691909.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Sorry I am not sure I catch your question,  I would suggest you take a look at the um10883: PN7462 Quick Start Guider,  it describes how to start and develop software and hardware with PN7462 family

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10883.pdf

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

xlivnenko_michael
Contributor I

I uploaded the code from this manual and succesfully run the needed example, but it works only in debug mode, if I program flash using JLink and MCUXpresso or using masstorage for uploading - nothing works

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @xlivnenko_michael 

which demo you are using, let me try to reproduce this issue on my side

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

xlivnenko_michael
Contributor I

Hi, 

Any news?

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This demo works without debugger,  but you can not see the debug output in MCUXpresso console, since you stopped debugging.   actually it works

0 Kudos

xlivnenko_michael
Contributor I

Ccid example, for flashing JLink

0 Kudos