cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raspberry Pi 3 & OM5577/PN7120 Compatibility

Jump to solution
cacstech
Contributor I

I'm trying to get my OM5577 installed on my Raspberry Pi 3, and I'm not having any luck with this. After installing the linux image for the OM5577 onto the microSD card and plugging it into my Raspberry PI, the Raspberry Pi does not boot. The documentation for the OM5577 isn't very helpful either. Has anyone been able to get their OM5577 to work with a Raspberry Pi 3?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jeremygeslin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The updated version with added support for Raspberry Pi 3 model is now available for download from the here: OM5577-PN7120S_Rpi_Linux_demo_v1.1.zip - Box .

Regards,

Jeremy.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
yankospassov
Contributor I

And what about WIndows IoT Insider Preview for Raspberry Pi3?

OM5577 on Raspberry Pi 3 with Windows IoT

craighubbard
Contributor I

We would also like to know about this products support for Win 10 IOT on Raspberry Pi 3.

The OM5577 is shown as supported hardware but appears that it is not from this and other posts.

0 Kudos
jeremygeslin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed, the current OM5577 Raspberry Pi demo image only support previous models.

We are working on providing a new image supporting the new Raspberry Pi 3 model.

It should be published soon.

Regards,

Jeremy.

0 Kudos
jeremygeslin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The updated version with added support for Raspberry Pi 3 model is now available for download from the here: OM5577-PN7120S_Rpi_Linux_demo_v1.1.zip - Box .

Regards,

Jeremy.

cacstech
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for getting me the updated version!

Sincerely,

Steven

0 Kudos