Not able to flash Code in board s32k148

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to flash Code in board s32k148

saurabhkulkarni123
Contributor II

I am not able to flash the board. The green led (D10) keeps blinking rapidly when I start to flash the Board through NXP MBD toolbox using MATLAB. Before this issue, everything was working fine. I was able to flash the board using MBD toolbox as well as using the S32 Design Studio. I have checked in one NXP community forum that this action of LED (D10) occurs when there is any error. Further more no specific information was provided regarding the error. The LED (D10) blinks rapidly for 8 time and then gets OFF for 2 seconds, this action takes place repeatedly whenever I try to flash the program.

Even I'm trying to flash RBF image but same happening it is not able to flash in s32k148 just reset green led

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @saurabhkulkarni123 

If my assumption is correct you may need to update or reflash the firmware of the onboard OpenSDA device for the S32K148. A tutorial for such process has been described previously in this community page https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-Update-OpenSDA-Firmware-on-EVB/t... 

Please apply the septs described in there for your type of board.

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos