Warning:device is not detected or may be censored (MPC5775B-EVB)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning:device is not detected or may be censored (MPC5775B-EVB)

Lonelysheep
Contributor I

Dear NXP Community,

I want to use Model-Based Design Toolbox to run automatic C code generation from MATLAB/Simulink for NXP’s development boards.

I flash the BootLoader RBF image to the processor flash memory .I'm following the workflow in the Model Based Design Toolbox Quick Start Guide:
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/quick-reference-guide/MBDT-MPC57xx_QSG.pdf

But after I configure the debugger interface and click on Flash button, the UI reports the following errors:"Warning:Device is not dected or may be censored.Please check connections or please enter password inGDB server parameters within debug configurations using the flag -uncensorpassword=n,then restart the debug session."

It seems that the GDB Server was not able to establish a connection to the target processor.How can I deal with the problem?

Pictures containing error messages and debugger interface are shown in the attachment .

Development board :MPC5775B-EVB

Matlab version :2022b

Tool:S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture® v2.1 - Windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Lonelysheep,

It's been a while since I debugged on this particular board. Could you please tell me which debugger are you using? Is the internal one on the board, or are you using an external debugger?

I would try to test it using an external debugger if you have access to, a peMicro, but please take also into account the MCU_JTAG_SEL jumpers are switching between the board-soldered debugger and the external one. 

mariuslucianand_0-1718785598046.png

If you don't have an external debugger, please try also with a different application .elf, you could try an LED demo, but please deploy it from the S32Design Studio. Maybe that will help.

Regards,

Marius

Tags (1)
0 Kudos