Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5643L failed to generate .mot file

Jump to solution
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hello everyone,

When I built the can_simple_block_rappid_rtw_demo,it could not generate .mot file,and an error accoured ,which hinted that  the RAppID Boot Loader failed to find can_simple_block_rappid_rtw.mot .捕获.PNG

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is caused by the wrong placement of the " " in the path of the system variable. Remove those " " and just copy paste the location from a Window explorer. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

This is a bit strange. I can't reproduce the problem on my side. Can you give me a few details about your setup:

- matlab version

- toolbox version

- a copy of the Matlab Diagnostic Viewer

Untitled.jpg

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi,

The matlab version used by me is matlab2015b and  the  Toolbox version  for MPC5643L  is 1.3. By the way,my computer system is WIN10.

The  Diagnostic Viewer

捕获1.PNG

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hj,

I re-tested the toolbox using your setup: Win10+Matlab 2015b on 64b and fresh install of 1.3 version and it works. See the attachment. Can you compare the folder content with the one generated on your computer? Does it contains the same files?

Things to try:

- check you have administrative rights on your PC;

- re-install the toolbox after uninstalling the current existing one;

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I did it  with gour method :install  the toolbox  again with administrative rights  on my PC.However,.mot  file still does not exsit ,and another error generates .Can you help  me check it ?

Thanks  again!

Hj

捕获3.PNG捕获33.PNG

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hj, 

Can you or someone else translate the error message into English?

Does it says: 
'"C:/"Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
gmake: *** [crt0.o] Error 1

If so, then you have not set correctly the system variable for MW_TOOL.

Capture.JPG

Hope this helps!

Daniel

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hj, 

When you install any piece of SW that needs to access "Program Files" it is advisable to install from an Administrator type account on that PC. Otherwise some files might failed to be copied in.

I guess that is a message about "file not found"

Between your setup and mine the only difference is the compiler chain. You are using CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx while i used CW MCU 10.7

I do not know that is inside the CW for MPC devices. I will try to get one installed on my computer and give it a try.

In the mean time, can you try with a CW for MCU or any other compiler toolchain ?

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I  reinstalled  CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx  accessing "Program Files" and tried CW MCU 10.7  as well ,but I didn't make it .So i have to ask you for help again.

Thanks  !

Hj

捕获44.PNG

捕获5.PNG

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is caused by the wrong placement of the " " in the path of the system variable. Remove those " " and just copy paste the location from a Window explorer. 

hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I solved it with your method .

Thanks a lot.

Hj

0 Kudos