Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergrating projects in mqx

Jump to solution
vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Guys,

I am using keil IDE and mqx 4.1. The board I am using is twr-k70f120m. I want to integrate two projects into a single project. 

1) Freescale_MQX_4_1\rtcs\examples\snmp

2) Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples\spi

3) Freescale_MQX_4_1\mfs\examples\sdcard

I want to integrate the above projects into a single project and the three project's functionality should work. How do I do it ? what files should I add and how do I add the libraries?

Please Help !

Regards,

Vibhu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, you also need to merge the include files for sdcard and spi into snmp project.

This same also applies to linker 

pastedImage_1.png

as you can see, snmp only linked bsp.lib and psp.lib,   since you will add sdcard,  then mfs.lib will be included here

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vibhu:

You can start with SNMP project, then add the other application code to the snmp project.

Libraies are the same.

You should also take care the user_config.h file, merge the 3 configuations into one file

Regards

Daniel

vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply !

Just for clarification, aren't the build files in separate folders like for sdcard it will be inside the mfs->source->include and for snmp it will be inside rtcs->source->include folder?

If I include #include <mfs.h> in snmp file it is giving header file not found.

Should I change anything in keil ?

Please Help.

Regards,

Vibhu

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, you also need to merge the include files for sdcard and spi into snmp project.

This same also applies to linker 

pastedImage_1.png

as you can see, snmp only linked bsp.lib and psp.lib,   since you will add sdcard,  then mfs.lib will be included here

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos