Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS with EB software

Jump to solution
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

I have installed Tresos Studio 24.0 and loaded the official demo

JRE 6 and JRE 8 are not installed at the same time

Also errors like https://community.nxp.com/t5/S12-MagniV-Microcontrollers/I-have-a-problem-with-S12Z-AUTOSAR-OS-4-0-8...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello lubo_NEW,

Please check your java version, by opening Command Prompt, then type: java -version. There are some cases which the java installers are duplicated by multi version, and perhaps the current java version is incorrect. In my computer, the java version is:
java version "1.8.0_221"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_221-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.221-b11, mixed mode)
And I can successfully run with that version.

If you have already installed the correct version and still faced the issue, then please open the Command Prompt, change direction to the

"[your OS folder]\MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_92_RTM_1_0_3\sample\standard\sc1\src"

Then call the below command and check if it can generate configuration file successfully:

[your OS folder]\MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_92_RTM_1_0_3\ssc\bin\generator\sg.exe sample1_5748G.epc

Best regards,

Hung.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply, but I did not succeed. Could you please help me check what the problem is

NO33.pngNO44.png

0 Kudos
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

NO1.pngNO2.png

Here are the installation tips

0 Kudos
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello lubo_NEW,

Please check your java version, by opening Command Prompt, then type: java -version. There are some cases which the java installers are duplicated by multi version, and perhaps the current java version is incorrect. In my computer, the java version is:
java version "1.8.0_221"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_221-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.221-b11, mixed mode)
And I can successfully run with that version.

If you have already installed the correct version and still faced the issue, then please open the Command Prompt, change direction to the

"[your OS folder]\MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_92_RTM_1_0_3\sample\standard\sc1\src"

Then call the below command and check if it can generate configuration file successfully:

[your OS folder]\MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_92_RTM_1_0_3\ssc\bin\generator\sg.exe sample1_5748G.epc

Best regards,

Hung.

0 Kudos
Ehsaaan
Contributor III

Hello 
I have the same problem, and I used your guidance. But no change in errors state. Could you please help me, how can I get rid of this problem?

please find the attachments for more help. 

0 Kudos
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

NO33.pngNO44.png

0 Kudos