cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure RTOS for RT1024?

Jump to solution
dmarks_ls
Senior Contributor I

I had a look at the list of supported platforms for Azure RTOS on NXP MCUs, and I see the RT1020 listed there along with the RT1010, RT1015, RT1050, RT1060, and RT1064.  Will NXP be releasing an MCUX BSP with Azure RTOS for the RT1024 variant at some point?  Seems a logical choice, given the RT1020 and RT1064 are already supported.  Thanks.

David R.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

There is a plan to add Azure RTOS to the SDK for the RT1024-EVK. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date to share with you but we are going to be working to release it as soon as possible.

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

There is a plan to add Azure RTOS to the SDK for the RT1024-EVK. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date to share with you but we are going to be working to release it as soon as possible.

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------