显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Java Error closing MCUXPRESSO

228 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi
Today I started getting this Java error in MCUXPRESSO when I try to close it, in the end I have to access the Task Manager and cancel it. I already deleted it and installed it again but it's still the same with the same error.

Has this happened to anyone and knows the solution?

Best Regards

0 项奖励
9 回复数

203 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please send us support information: Help => MCUXpresso IDE Save Info for Support.

Thanks,

Adrian

0 项奖励

198 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi Adrian, thanks for your reply.
Attached the Save info for Support file.

0 项奖励

170 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I see that you're using a quite old version of the IDE, meaning v11.4.1. We're about to release v11.10.0 in the following days, so I suggest you try to update your IDE.

Strictly speaking about the logs, I see some NPEs reported by Config Tools code. @liborukropec - any idea what could cause this?

I also suggest you switch to a new/clean workspace, preferably without whitespaces in the path.

Thanks,

Adrian

0 项奖励

147 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi again.
I already created a new workspace and reinstalled MCUXpresso, but the problem was not resolved.

The strange thing is that when I delete and reinstall, the problem persists, this indicates that either there is another MCUXpresso installation directory that is not deleted when uninstalling the product or the Windows Java is damaged.

I'll see if I reinstall Java.

Can you tell me if there are more installation directories that I should delete manually to make a new completely clean installation?

0 项奖励

115 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MCUXpresso IDE uses its own JRE, shipped with the IDE itself. You can try deleting <UserHome>/mcuxpresso (this is where SDKs are kept, so beware of this aspect if you need to backup them) and maybe <UserHome>/.nxp/MCUX_Tools_IDE (this one seems to be used by Config Tools, I don't have much details about this one). If problem persists, send us again the support filles after a clean installation and using a clean workspace. 

Regards,

Adrian

0 项奖励

95 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Ok, thanks, I'm going to try emptying or deleting those folders and reinstalling the product again to have the cleanest installation possible.

0 项奖励

160 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi Adrian.
I can't update the version because I work with Windows7, and that is the last supported version of MCUXpresso.

I don't know what @liborukropec is.
I will try creating a new workspace, copying the current applications to the new space.

Thank you

0 项奖励

100 次查看
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello luishs,

`liborukropec` is me and I'm from Config Tools team. Looking to the workspace log it seems that lots of things are failing, hardly to say whether Config Tools are source of problems or (more probably) just a consumer of previous failures.

Question 1:

Also the logs are quite long and all probably just when closing IDE. Does the IDE starts normally, or is it problem when closing?

Question 2:

Have you recently change the locale? Just asking when I can see the encoding errors. May be trying to revert it back.

Tips for cleaning MCUXPresso Config Tools data and configuration(s), that can be safely deleted (still I recommend simply moving somewhere else just to be able return back):

• c:\ProgramData\NXP
  • c:\Users\<yourusername>\.nxp

Eclipse stores also here some setting, so I'd try to "rename" this folder to have as clean profile as possible:

• c:\Users\<yourusername>\.eclipse

Regards,

Libor

0 项奖励

97 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hi Libor, thanks for your reply.

1.- The IDE only gives the error when trying to close it, when I start it everything works fine without errors. Until now everything had been working well.

2.- I have not modified anything that I remember, only in the window that appears when starting where the workspace is selected I marked the option so that it does not request it anymore, I don't know if it has anything to do with it. However, I reinstalled the product by unchecking this option and it still fails.

I will try to delete or empty all the folders that you indicate to make a new installation as clean as possible.

Best regards

0 项奖励