Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sgtl5000 driver program

zhaye
Contributor II

#sgtl5000

• tag:  sgtl5000 driver program.
  • aim: It is mainly used to audio sampling, the route is LINK_R->ADC->I2S_OUT.
  • setup:  Now, The setup up of sgtl5000  is complete. The I2S is configured as Slaver (SGTL5000 as slave) and audio data is recived from codec by using DMA channel . Asynchronous mode and I2S format meanwhile audio is configure to use 16-bit format and sampling frequency is 48kHz, mclk is 1.576MHz.
  • question1: The sgtl5000 initialize the end, it's i2s_out pin always generate a signal to MCU , although i have input nothing.
  • question1:My MCU have setup to slaver, DMA reciver mode, this also can't recive nothing.

Hope for your help.

Original Attachment has been moved to: sgtl5000.c.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zha ye

About your questions:

question1: The sgtl5000 initialize the end, it's i2s_out pin always generate a signal to MCU , although i have input nothing

Yes, as long as the sgt5000 is correctly config, it should continue getting signal in the input and i2s_out always will generate signal.

question1:My MCU have setup to slaver, DMA reciver mode, this also can't recive nothing.

If you have configured your sgtl5000 as slave, then MCU should be your master in the i2s communication. It is possible to use the MCU as slave, but then your sgtl5000 must be the master.

Hope this information could help you.

Best Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos