您的意思是: 
已解决

is there any Emulated EEPROM driver for LPC802

跳至解决方案
1,440 次查看
naveenkumar_b
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using LPC802 16kb flash controller. I would like to retain and change few parameters by using configurator. I don't want to use external EEPROM. Is there any is there any Emulated EEPROM driver for LPC802 controller.

Regards,

Naveen

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,272 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Naveen Kumar,

We have an application named as AN12125 Using LPC802 as I2C-bus EEPROM, this application will simulate the LPC802 chip as the eeprom, it also contains the code, it use the flash as the eeprom storage, just what you want to have, please download this application note.

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
1,273 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Naveen Kumar,

We have an application named as AN12125 Using LPC802 as I2C-bus EEPROM, this application will simulate the LPC802 chip as the eeprom, it also contains the code, it use the flash as the eeprom storage, just what you want to have, please download this application note.

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,005 次查看
biju_nair
Contributor III

Hi,

This link seems broken. Any new link available ?

Regards, Biju

0 项奖励
回复
1,272 次查看
naveenkumar_b
Contributor II

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复