Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any Emulated EEPROM driver for LPC802

Jump to solution
naveenkumar_b
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using LPC802 16kb flash controller. I would like to retain and change few parameters by using configurator. I don't want to use external EEPROM. Is there any is there any Emulated EEPROM driver for LPC802 controller.

Regards,

Naveen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Naveen Kumar,

We have an application named as AN12125 Using LPC802 as I2C-bus EEPROM, this application will simulate the LPC802 chip as the eeprom, it also contains the code, it use the flash as the eeprom storage, just what you want to have, please download this application note.

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Naveen Kumar,

We have an application named as AN12125 Using LPC802 as I2C-bus EEPROM, this application will simulate the LPC802 chip as the eeprom, it also contains the code, it use the flash as the eeprom storage, just what you want to have, please download this application note.

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

biju_nair
Contributor III

Hi,

This link seems broken. Any new link available ?

Regards, Biju

0 Kudos
naveenkumar_b
Contributor II

Thanks

0 Kudos