how to set up several adc channels for periodic conversion using M33 core and LPC5506

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

how to set up several adc channels for periodic conversion using M33 core and LPC5506

跳至解决方案
1,013 次查看
Kratz
Contributor IV

I am trying to understand how to set up 6 adc channels for periodic conversion as a group on the LPC5506, M33 core. I am used setting up a FIFO array on a Kinetis MKE02Z micro to automatically let the micro perform a batch of conversions.

The example projects set up one channel and perform a conversion. It seems hard to believe for a group conversion of the 6 adc channels that each channel needs to be set up before each and every conversion. 

Would you please shed some light on how to perform periodic conversion for a group of adc channels?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
958 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Kratz 

I see the same question with your private ticket, so replied you with that case, please check,thanks.

BR

Alice

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
909 次查看
danielholala
Senior Contributor II

Hi, 

I think "lxp5506" might be a typo as I did not find any information about that alleged MCU.

Did you mean "lpc5506" instead? 

0 项奖励
回复
959 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Kratz 

I see the same question with your private ticket, so replied you with that case, please check,thanks.

BR

Alice

0 项奖励
回复
900 次查看
danielholala
Senior Contributor II

Would be nicer to have the answer here for the benefit of the community.

0 项奖励
回复