cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC82x touch solution cannot return touch pads number

xiangchangmo
Contributor II

HI 

Now the company's fader project uses lcp824 chips. NXP's touch solution is used on touch pads. I ported the touch library to the LPC824 life development board. The question now is that you can't identify which pads triggers, I can't find the reason.

The attachment is my hardware connection and code changes.

Besides. I'd like to ask the NXP engineer, can you provide me with a copy of the touch solution source code? Now there are only. lib and. a files, and you don't understand the principles. Thank you!

Fader NXP connect and code modified.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rex Lam,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
There's the AN11620: LPC82x Touch Solution Application Note and its sample code, please refer to them for details.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiangchangmo
Contributor II

HI jeremyzhou

I've read about lpc82x touch solution's doc, including AN11620: LPC82x Touch Solution Application Note

but it doesn't solve the problem. I don't know if you can provide the source code for touch solution. thank you!

best regards

xc.mo

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
I had already attached the source code of AN11620 in previous reply, please check it.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

xiangchangmo
Contributor II

Hi jerrmyzhou

I said the source code for LPC82x_Touch_lib_v0100.lib, not the example of touch solution. My project was modified according to AN11620_source_code_0.zip. thank you!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
You need to sign an NDA with NXP for requesting the code of touch library.
Please contact online business service to learn the details via the https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME
Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos