Bug in generated code for fsl_dac in KSDK1.3.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in generated code for fsl_dac in KSDK1.3.0?

Jump to solution
matthias
Contributor III

Hello,

I am in the process of upgrading a project from KSDK 1.2.0 to KSDK 1.3.0 (KDS 3.0 with Processor Expert). However, I got some trouble with the code for the fsl_dac component that is generated by Processor Expert. Everything was working fine with KSDK 1.2.0 but now there is a strange define, that leads to an error:

83328_83328.pngpastedImage_0.png

Is there a bug in the code generation? My workaround now is to delete this define and deactivate Processor Expert code generation for this component.

Regards

Matthias

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
matthias
Contributor III

Hello Iva,

while generating an example project for you, I found out what the problem is. The "Component name" in my project was the same as "Device" - it was "DAC0". That was not a problem until now, but for KSDK 1.3.0 the code generator used this name to generate the define that was causing trouble. Now I changed the name to daConv0 and everything seems fine:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Matthias

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi matthias,

please, is it possible to upload your project here?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos
matthias
Contributor III

Hello Iva,

while generating an example project for you, I found out what the problem is. The "Component name" in my project was the same as "Device" - it was "DAC0". That was not a problem until now, but for KSDK 1.3.0 the code generator used this name to generate the define that was causing trouble. Now I changed the name to daConv0 and everything seems fine:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Matthias

0 Kudos