cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processor expert for mke18 mcu support?

yulong1
Contributor I

Hi ,

Recently, we will use MKE18 mcu , but i dont get infor in processor expert(processor expert version 10.4) , now we will develop project with this mcu ,If we need mqx lite rtos , how to do this?,have any advise?

Maybe we can choose some mcu in processor expert, then adjust config?

thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yu Long,

The new productions(include KE1x) will not support MQX and MQX lite .

For the kinetis chips , we will use FreeRTOS, it includes in the KSDK .

It is simple to used and free ,  about how to download and use it , please refer to this DOC:

Generating a downloadable MCUXpresso SDK v.2 package  

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

yulong1
Contributor I

Hi , Alice_Yang,

Thanks for you reply!

Can  Processor expert  software  supprot Mke18 mcu? In the Mcuxpress site config the mcu io and clock is slow, have any offline tools for config io and  clock ?

Have a good day!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yu,

There is MCUxpress Config Tool offline version :

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

pastedImage_2.png

Just now it under Kinetis Expert name, and the offline version only includes small part of chips , new branding and feature updates available March 2017 .  I recommend you can use the online version now .

There is a  documents describes how to use this tool in order to generate the routing and muxing for pins: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333369    

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos