Generating a downloadable MCUXpresso SDK v.2 package
Follow these steps to get your MCUXpresso SDK v.2 package for your Kinetis or LPC-based MCU solution.
1) Go to the MCUXpresso Config Tools page:
2) Click on the Build an SDK option:
3) If you are not logged in you will be redirected to the Sign in page:
4) After signing in you will be directed to create a new configuration, to do this you need to select the corresponding device, board or kit to be used:
5) By default the package will be built for Windows and for the IAR IDE, this can be changed by clicking on Specify Additional Configuration Settings:
6) In the Configuration Settings page you can specify the included middleware, RTOS and development preferences for your MCUXpresso SDK package. After specifying the required settings click on Go to SDK Builder:
7) The SDK Builder page will show the information about your MCUXpresso SDK package, if everything is correct click on Download Now:
Note: You may be asked to fill your User basic information on the Preferences page before downloading the package.
8) Agree to the Software Terms and Conditions:
9) The download of your MCUXpresso SDK package should start automatically: