Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing Open SDA connection in new MQX project

Jump to solution
GudeADS
Contributor III

Hello,

we have a new TWR-K64F120M Kit, that shows an Open SDA driver when we connect it to USB. I wanted to create a MQX 4.1.1 httpsrv RTCS demo project, but in the debugger connection page there is no Open SDA choice. I find there Open Source JTAG and different P&E adapters, but no Open SDA. What am I missing?

Best Regards

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I will check this issue you are reporting. As a workaround you can select any of the connections in the Debugger connection list in the new project wizard, then, in the Debug configuration window you can create a new connection or simply modify one of the available connections. Please refer to the image below.

connection.jpg

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using CodeWarrior 10.6. with the MQX for TWR-K64 patch? According to the Freescale MQX™ RTOS 4.1.0 TWR-K64F120M Release Notes (MQXTWRK64RN) document in the section 4.5 the new project wizard and Processor Expert for K64F120M are not supported in the package; therefore the new wizard will not be able to configure the debug connection for the TWR-K64.

Regards,

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

0 Kudos
GudeADS
Contributor III

Hi Adrian,

we are not using the MQX for TWR-K64 patch, because we use MQX 4.1.1 (not MQX 4.1.0) that has already TWR-K64F120M support in it. The MQX new project wizard is offering TWR-K64F120M as a base board, but there is no Open SDA on the Connections page. Perhaps a bug?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I will check this issue you are reporting. As a workaround you can select any of the connections in the Debugger connection list in the new project wizard, then, in the Debug configuration window you can create a new connection or simply modify one of the available connections. Please refer to the image below.

connection.jpg

Regards,

0 Kudos
GudeADS
Contributor III

This works, thanks!

0 Kudos