Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEA128 + BLE

Jump to solution
irmantasbudrys
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using FRDM DEV BRD KEAZ128 and S32. I have downloaded FRDM-KEA-QSP.zip package in which I found Lab9_BLE_KEA128. I would like to use BLE in my project. Where can I found more info how to start and use this example? Which BLE board this lab example is using?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

IB

1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Irmantas Budrys,

The relate info for KEA128 can be found in these ways:

1. FRDM-KEA Lab Examples and Board Overview.pdf in the QSP package

Folder: FRDM-KEA-QSP\Quick Start Package v5\SDK Drivers and Code Example Projects

2. Please refer to the ftf document:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/FTF_2015/ftf-acc-F1112.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=2&pageNum=1 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Irmantas Budrys,

The relate info for KEA128 can be found in these ways:

1. FRDM-KEA Lab Examples and Board Overview.pdf in the QSP package

Folder: FRDM-KEA-QSP\Quick Start Package v5\SDK Drivers and Code Example Projects

2. Please refer to the ftf document:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/FTF_2015/ftf-acc-F1112.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=2&pageNum=1 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!