Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K81 LTC CBC Encryption Output not correct

Jump to solution
saurabhsaxena
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on K81POS Tower Board, I working on some cryptography examples using the fsl_ltc.c drivers available on the SDK.

I want to decrypt  data  of size 24,176 bytes, which I am doing using the api LTC_AES_DecryptCbc(), but I am facing a problem described below.

The driver allows a Data Size of 0xFF0 to be passed in multiple sessions to the core LTC Module which decrypts each block. After decryption of the first 0xFF0  bytes of my total 24,176 bytes the result appears to be corrupted each time.

Does any body has any Idea related to this problem. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
saurabhsaxena
Contributor III

Problem has been resolved by modification API LTC_AES_DecryptCbc() , As of now I am closing this thread.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For the K81 product is related security, which related documents and applications need NDA.

pastedImage_1.png

So, NXP community as a public platform is not suitable to discuss K81 related technical questions.

I would recommend customer to submit a online support ticket for K81 related product/application technical support.

Please check here about how to submit a online support ticket.

Thank you for the understanding.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
saurabhsaxena
Contributor III

Problem has been resolved by modification API LTC_AES_DecryptCbc() , As of now I am closing this thread.

0 Kudos