表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to know the error of LIN Bus

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,061件の閲覧回数
guofeng
Contributor II

Hi,

The slaver node should send the response_error signal to master node. Then I don't know how to get the error status of LIN bus? I am using the LIN stack (LIN_Stack_Package_4.5.9).

I will appreciate it, if you can give me advice.

Best regards,

Guofeng Lai

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
742件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guofeng,

You can check the LIN status, from the LIN stack user manual, I find the following code for your reference:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
743件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guofeng,

You can check the LIN status, from the LIN stack user manual, I find the following code for your reference:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信