cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM KW40 linker error in iar workbench

shailavsurve
Contributor II

hello there ,

i imported KW40 project in iar workbench.i am facing iar workbench error as below.iar error.png

can anyone help me??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

IAR Undefined external messages for inline functions has explained the compiled error, please refer to it for details.

I was wondering if you can upload the project, then I can replicate the issue on my site and it can help me to figure out the root cause of the issue.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shailavsurve
Contributor II

ok thanks for your support. i am uploading project here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kcrb0mf80fcfe6/bluetooth_heart_rate_sensor.rar?dl=0

can you download this project??

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shailav Surve,

After double checks, I think the uploaded project had already been modified.

So I was wondering if you can share the path that the project resides in, then I can open the project on site and I've already built several demos, they don't have any error messages after built.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

egoodii
Senior Contributor III

Is your outermost layer procedure named 'main', per C standard?

0 Kudos

shailavsurve
Contributor II
0 Kudos