Do Freedom boards arrive with Arduino connectors pre-installed or not ? On both sides?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Freedom boards arrive with Arduino connectors pre-installed or not ? On both sides?

Jump to solution
Anonymous
Deactivated User

I want to order FRDM-K64F but it is not clear if it comes with connectors already installed. The user manual shows female Arduino sockets on the top layer, not clear whether there are male connectors on the other side. I need connectors on the bottom side to connect this board to my motherboard. Is it possible to order this board without connectors installed? Or are there male connectors on the bottom side by default?

Please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

No, FRDM-K64F doesn't have mail Arduino connectors on the bottom side, and yes, the female Arduino sockets on the top layer are pre-installed by default. You have to change the connectors manually. Sorry for the inconvenience that might cause.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

No, FRDM-K64F doesn't have mail Arduino connectors on the bottom side, and yes, the female Arduino sockets on the top layer are pre-installed by default. You have to change the connectors manually. Sorry for the inconvenience that might cause.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos