cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL46Z connect openSDA error

Jump to solution
leonxu
Contributor I

I am a freshman in using this FRDM-KL46Z board and KDS ide.

And I just followed the getting started page step by step in FRDM-KL46Z|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis MCU|NXP .

But when it comes to run the hello_world demo on the borad, a error occured and I tried everthing but can not slove it.

QQ图片20170502211450.png

The problem is connecting OpenSDA. The ide can recognize the OpenSDA on USB1.(I disconnect and connect the usb for several times and the refresh button can recognize). Although I try all the BDM_SPEED in the list , the problem is also occured.

This is my device manager cut in Windows.

QQ图片20170502215240.png

QQ截图20170502215652.png

The openSDA drive is working normally. (I also tried to install the drive again and 9600 baud or 115200 baud for test but failed)

I sincerely hope someone can help me slove this problem. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Xu.

I use attached FRDM-KL46 firmware, there is no problem to connect board. see video.

Please make sure you have P&E latest update installed from this site:

PEMicro - http://www.pemicro.com/eclipse/updates

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Xu.

I use attached FRDM-KL46 firmware, there is no problem to connect board. see video.

Please make sure you have P&E latest update installed from this site:

PEMicro - http://www.pemicro.com/eclipse/updates

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos