Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Power Modes

Jump to solution
syed_idris
Contributor III

Hi,
We are working on KL03 with KDS3.1.0 + PE, 
As I can see in datasheet there are power modes available as Normal Run, Normal Wait, Normal Stop, VLPR, VLPW etc..
Please guide me how can I change the power modes of the KL03 in programming using KDS IDE,

Or is there document/ tutorial for changing the power modes using KDS programming?

Regards,
Idris

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Idris,

The attachment is a demo on CodeWarrior  +PE , it is the same with KDS.

You can  open it on CW, then create one new project on KDS, refer to the demo to develop.

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Idris,

The attachment is a demo on CodeWarrior  +PE , it is the same with KDS.

You can  open it on CW, then create one new project on KDS, refer to the demo to develop.

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!