where is MCUinit.c in Codewarrior 10.5 for kinetis L?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is MCUinit.c in Codewarrior 10.5 for kinetis L?

stefanomanca
Contributor III

Hi, in codewarrior 10.3 I had the chance to create a new bare project using the device initialization feature and codewarrior generated the MCUinit.c.

How can I do the same in codewarrior 10.5?

Thank you.

Stefano M.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in CW10.5, please select "hardware configuration (pin muxing and device initialization)" when creating a new project:

untitled.JPG.jpg

0 Kudos

stefanomanca
Contributor III

My needs are only having the clock registers initialized and the rest done by hand. I want to add a interrupt isr by hand but every time i do "generate processor expert code" it deletes my isr name from vector table in cpu.c file. How can solve it? By CW 10.3 it was easy, I generated once MCUinit.c then I choose "create file and do not add to the project" in "device initialization project options" menu.

Hon can solve it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

"Device Initialization" option was removed from CW V10.5. However in case you select PEx options you should almost the same project, functionality, etc,... In case you need to add your own vector to Vectors.c please use InterruptVector component for this task. To show this component in Component Library is necessary to switch off the filter button (you can find more details on PEx community forum), this bug is going to be fixed in CW V10.6.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

stefanomanca
Contributor III

Hi, It doesn't generate the file MCUinit.c

0 Kudos